Pediatric Dental Group is made up of board-certified pediatric dentists — Dr. Linnette Hernandez, Dr. Olubisi Aina, Dr. Rosana Nikfar, Dr. Patricia Mendez, and Dr. Amy Sakowitz — who take pride in helping all children get a healthy smile, one at a time. We believe that every child deserves optimum dental health and a beautiful smile.
As our patient, your child will always be treated with compassion and empathy. We’ll encourage them to take control of their dental health, focus on preventive care, and keep them enthusiastic about visiting us.
Our staff of caring and dedicated professionals provides children with the kind of services that will enable them to enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles that last.
- Dental exams and cleanings
- Low-dose digital X-rays
- Protective sealants and fluoride treatments
- Space maintainers
- Tooth-colored crowns and fillings
- “Baby” root canals (pulpotomy)
- Dentistry for special needs children
- Oral hygiene and dietary counseling
- Pacifier and thumb-sucking counseling
- Behavioral management
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas), oral sedation, and hospital dentistry
Everyone at Pediatric Dental Group looks forward to welcoming your son or daughter to our dental family. We would love to help your child develop healthy, strong, and beautiful smiles. Call and schedule an initial exam at our Lake Nona or Winter Park, FL pediatric dental offices today!